WHAT’S NEEDED – Educate Yourself
Question you may have…
Q: What do I need to start a website?
- Domain name (www.example.com)
- Hosting provider (Click here if you do not have a Hosting Company)
- Website Design(Click here if you do not have a Web Design)
OUR PROCESS : Now that you know what is needed – What’s Next?
- We would like to know more about your business and your company needs
- Establishing projections and coming up with an implementation plan is key for timeline and goals
- Agreements will be sent for review depending on your requested service
- Once reviewed and in some cases revised, we will finalize agreements
- Collect multiple types of content ( IE: images, videos, text content, pdfs, etc…)
- We then begin our implementation with your project
Project Implementation has begun! – Now What?
- It all begins with your vision
- We then begin our design process with mock-ups and look and feel of your new website
- Development is then needed for the inner workings and more advanced functionality (IE: links, forms, automated emails, custom coding, etc…)
- We now want to hear from you with feedback regarding the design and development of your newly created website
- Multiple revisions will be allowed to make your vision come to life!
- Once you are fully satisfied with your new website, your website will go LIVE and we will submit the project